- Every person is born with a life purpose
- Identifying, acknowledging and honoring this purpose is the most important action successful people take.
- Successful people take the time to understand what they are here to do and then pursue that purpose with passion and enthusiasm.
- Without a purpose, it is easy to perambulate in the journey of life, achieving little or nothing.
- With a clear purpose, everything in your life seems to synchronize.
- Decide on your major purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.
- The things that you do whose outcome or potential outcome gives you the greatest joy are in agreement with your life’s purpose.
- Conduct an ” internal inquiry “
- Autosuggestion and visualization.
To use punishment effectively, parents should use it less often. That’s because punishment often has unintended negative effects. One of these side effects is that, punishment often triggers STRONG NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL RESPONSES, including fear, anxiety, Read more…