- The force of human behavior swings around the degree to which people believe they have control over the outcomes of events in their lives.
- There are two categories of human personality: those with strong believe that external forces account for their outcomes or results (external locus of control); AND those who believe that their lives depend primarily on their own action (internal locus of control)
- The first number in the combination lock of life is that you must take 100% responsibility for your life.
- Do not blame external forces for your failed relationship, your feelings, your poverty, your examination failure, your ill health, your everything.
- Give up all excuses because majority of failure come from people who have a habit of making excuses.
- E + R = O. This means that every outcome (O) you experience in life (success, failure, wealth, poverty, enduring or failed relationship, etc.) is the result of how you have responded (R) to an earlier event or events (E) in your life.
To use punishment effectively, parents should use it less often. That’s because punishment often has unintended negative effects. One of these side effects is that, punishment often triggers STRONG NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL RESPONSES, including fear, anxiety, Read more…