- The number one problem that keeps people from winning in life is lack of belief in oneself.
- If you are going to be successful in creating the life of your dream, you have to have a deep-seated belief that you have what it takes to create your desired results.
- You must believe that you can do anything that you set your mind to- anything at all.
- Neuropsychologists have established that with enough positive talk and positive visualization combined with training and determination, anyone can learn to do almost anything.
- You do not have to be the most brilliant, most gifted or the most connected, just choose to believe that anything is possible, work hard at it and you will get the results you desire.
- In the words of Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich, ” there are no limits to what a person can achieve. Whatever a person can conceive and believe he can achieve”.
- Believing in possibility is as powerful as believing impossibility– they both work as self-fulfilling prophecy
- The phrase ” l cannot” is a demobilize; a disempowering phrase. You get weakened when you say ” l cannot “.
- When you begin to believe in possibility, your brain will actually take over the job of accomplishing the possibility for you.
- Your brain is designed to solve any problem and reach any goal that you give it.
- What other people think about you should be none of your business. What you want should be based on your decision and not the opinions, desires and judgment of others.
- Stop worrying about what others think about you. Follow your heart. Surprisingly, most of the time, people think about themselves and not you.
If you THINK you are Beaten, you are……
If you THINK you Dare not, you don’t……
If you like to Win, but THINK you can’t
It is almost certain, You won’t……
If you THINK you’ll Lose, you’re lost……
For out of the world, we find Success begins with
A fellow’s will……
It’s all in the state of mind……
If you THINK you’re outclassed, you are.
You’ve got to THINK high to rise.
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before you can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late, the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!
Culled from THINK AND GROW RICH by Napoleon Hill